Lancashire counties newest weapon in fighting fires , using the latest technology from German company Rosenbauer .I have been down to the station to see this newest fire engine and was duly impressed with most albeit not all the latest developments . It is significantly larger than the older fire engine which is still available for use at the station as the new machine is on trial for 6 months at Blackburn and at Burnley . The pump locker at the rear of the vehicle is a computer geeks heaven with everything now automated , the main downside is that at the moment the 10.5 meter ladder cannot be placed on the vehicle as there is no room with what I would describe as a cannon already occupying most of it . Hers hoping to hearing in future articles that it is a great success
The Brigades Newest Fire Engine At Blackburn
The newest thing in firefighting german style
This page was added by stephen brown on 01/04/2017.
- A.F.S Exercise In Great Harwood
- A.F.S Guard Of Honour
- A.R.P Auxiliary Firemen Form A Club
- A.R.P. Training In Blackburn
- A.R.P.’s Many Blackburn A.F.S. Volunteer
- Ambulance House
- Blackburn A.F.S., Mayor And Importance Of It’s Work
- Burnley A.F.S Get Training
- Calling All Cars, A Film About The Courtesy Police
- Certificate ,Completion Of Training As Auxiliary Fireman
- Changes To Burnley Fire Brigade
- Darwen Fire Engine Hearse
- Fire Bobby Mark Pattison’s Ongoing Career
- Fire Service Changes For War
- Former Police And Fire Chief Passes Away
- From Police To Army
- Harry Entwistle Retires
- I Didn’t Know That Why Was there A Garage ?
- Lancashire Fire Brigades Friendly Society Awards At Lytham
- M.P. Shows Interest In A.F.S.Equipment
- Malicious fire calls.
- New Fire Srvice Uniforms For A.F.S.
- Santa Claus Among The Sandbags
- Scouts Visit Blackburn Fire Station